Worth knowing about Stand-up magic:
Stand-up magic is the magic version of Stand-up comedy.
Stand-up magic is mainly for young people and adults, but good
stand-up magicians can also adjust their shows to suite children.
Stand-up magic is modern magic. The magician can dress as he
pleases, tell jokes and do situation comedy, involve the audience
, make use of everyday objects as props and be “him self” on stage.
This type of magic is typically more casual and usually has a self
ironic distance to the classic image of a magician with white gloves
and a top-hat.
Practical info about the show:
- Can be done almost anywhere – also at private events.
- Can be performed in English or Danish.
- There has to be a “stagearea” – minimum 1,5m/5 feet(depth) x 3m/10 feet(width).
- There must be good view for the entire audience (Seated in front of the stage).
- There must be no disturbing elements (noise etc.)
- There must be light enough for everyone to see.
- up to 70 people (no technical requirements).
- 70 – 350 people (PA required).
- 350 – 800 people (PA and live video-projection required).